Find Trending Twitter Hashtags

Articles about Growth Hacking, Networking Tips and Tools
Sheryl Loch

Find Trending Twitter Hashtags

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:58 am

If you are using Twitter, you know how important hashtags can be. They can take your tweet from zero to hero if you hit it right.

I use Twitter hashtags like a mad woman. If I want to find something on Twitter…I start with hashtags.

Thing is, a lot of people just don’t have the hashtag mindset. It could be that people thing in full phrases or complicated words and that isn’t how Twitter works. You have to think in simple single words or how 2 words would blend together for an informative hashtag. But, all that means nothing if you don’t have a good place to start and that start comes with watch hashtags.

Now, even once you have the hashtag brain, you still need to know if the audience you are aiming for may be trending a similar tag that you can use. While Twitter does give you a few in the left hand column, those are not near as many as you should be checking.

So to get you started, you need a handy list that will be updated with tags that are trending at the moment. So, get out your bookmarks and go checkout Vanicy. There you will find the currently trending tags that you may want to use IF they fit the theme of your tweet!

Be sure to bookmark this page as it will come in very handy when you ready to write the perfect tweet!

The site also shows you the top Twitter accounts for the last 48 hours. Although I seldom see any accounts of people I follow & I ONLY follow the coolest people.

I could spend an hour telling you how many ways to use hashtags, you probably just want to go check the site and get your shit done! LOL

Have fun with all the tags!!
Find Twitter Hashtags Untitled.png
Find Twitter Hashtags Untitled.png (16.76 KiB) Viewed 8912 times

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

systemsavvy

Re: Find Trending Twitter Hashtags

Unread post by systemsavvy » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:35 am

Thanks for the resource! It turns out - I also do not know any of the trending people . . . yet I also only follow the coolest people!!!! :lol:

Make today productive, rewarding, and fun!

Lisa

Kirstin Hancock

Re: Find Trending Twitter Hashtags

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:00 am

This is a great source of popular trending #hashtags!
Do you know of a similar site for the UK?

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier