10 Benefits of Bananas: WOOHOO

Articles about Food
krangara

10 Benefits of Bananas: WOOHOO

Unread post by krangara » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:29 am

I must have been a monkey in my previous birth (maybe I still am :P ) because I ENJOY bananas! LOL

Find me one other fruit that is filling, healthy, creamy, delicious AND easy to eat! ;) More importantly, given my dental woes, bananas don't hurt my teeth!

..which is why I was psyched to find an article that listed 10 incredible benefits of bananas!

Some of my favorites:
a. It helps you sleep
b. It minimizes headaches
c. It alleviates stress
d. It works as a good skin lightener
e. It helps you lose weight
I am slightly hesitant to use banana shake as a shampoo, especially since one of the forums I visited just now wasn't too enthusiastic about this idea. If you have 'bananified' your hair, please let me know how it went for you ;)

ENJOY

Kitto

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

Kirstin Hancock

Re: 10 Benefits of Bananas: WOOHOO

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Recently my bestie recommended that I use a banana skin on my eldest verruca. The verruca was gone within days! The alternative would have been painful and uncomfortable. I am very thankful for bananas!

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: 10 Benefits of Bananas: WOOHOO

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:47 pm

I love bananas. I like to dehydrate them at home too instead of buying store bought banana chips. So many good things come from bananas.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com