Crowdfire for Instagram Finding No Follows

Articles about Growth Hacking, Networking Tips and Tools
Sheryl Loch

Crowdfire for Instagram Finding No Follows

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:14 pm

I have been checking out some Instagram tools and one I found is Crowdfire.

They have a free version that is almost as good at the paid, depending on what you need it for.

With Crowdfire you can easily see who you follow, but don’t follow you back.
With the free version, you can only follow or unfollow 25 people a day, which is no big deal if you are just a regular person and not going crazy like a follow/unfollow bot!
They also allow you to whitelist and blacklist people, again with the free version, you are limited.

The free version only allows you 1 account, but paid allows you more. Now this would be really handy, so you don’t have to log in multiple times for different accounts. But, you do log in with Twitter or Instagram, so it won’t kill you to have to remember multiple passwords.

I like that when I look at recent followers, I can easily click their name and see their Instagram profile to see what the post. No, I don’t blindly follow people…to damned many spammers and since I use a tag with a city name like Las Vegas, I get some pretty odd followers that just promote the clubs here.

The paid also allows you to hide previously followed users which makes it easy to sort through people, but it is not a must have for most people.

So, there is a tool you can checkout and see if it can help you build a targeted following on Instagram! Crowdfire

Ps. I use this on my PC, so it is not something you need a mobile to use.

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Crowdfire for Instagram Finding No Follows

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:21 pm

I need to be more active on Instagram. Maybe I should work on that in 2016. I really like the usability of Crowdfire. I will definitely be using this as I get more active on Instagram.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

Sheryl Loch

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:46 am

Lany, It isn't like it will make you or break you on Instagram, but sometimes just seeing who your new followers are quickly helps.

Keep in mind that I usually only use Instagram on desktop...maybe keeping track on mobile is easier.

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:01 pm

It might be easier on mobile for sure. I do use it more on mobile, but I still don't use it that much overall.

Lany Sullivan

lanysullivan.com

Sheryl Loch

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:13 am

Well folks, Crowdfire is now bust on using it to find nofollows.
They posted about the issue and so far, PAID plans have a short time longer, but will also lose most capabilities on Instagram.

You can see their post and the updates on the issue at - What happened to the other Instagram features on Crowdfire?

I know this sucks biggly, but I am testing out another program...however, Instagram may yank that one also. (insert cuss words)

But, while you are here...checkout our other post for Great Instagram Accounts to Follow - Show Us Your Instagram

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Ya, this totally sucks. Hopefully this new one will work until they shut that one down too.

Lany Sullivan

lanysullivan.com