What is a UTM code and how can it improve your marketing?

Videos about Sales, Advertising, Email,
Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

What is a UTM code and how can it improve your marketing?

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Wed May 11, 2016 8:58 am

UTM codes have been around FOREVER, but many small business owners, bloggers and such have either never heard of them or have found them too difficult to use for their website and business marketing. David Kutcher, of Confluent Forms, joins us once again in this week's business chat to explain what UTM codes are and how you can not only easily use them in your business, but how to track and monitor where all of your site visitors and even customers are coming from!

Want to know how much traffic that post on Twitter brought in? Or did you make any money off that ad campaign on Facebook? What about that LinkedIn group that you think is dead, what kind of traffic did you get from that? UTM codes allow you to track each and every link that you share out across social and even offline marketing campaigns to see what is effective and what is not.

Listen and learn more here with David. Make sure you check the video description for the links to the UTM Chrome Extension and the Free Google Analytics Dashboard that David created. Want some additional help? David offers a 15 minute consult for free as well. It's well worth the money...Oh wait, that's right it's FREE!!

https://youtu.be/j6zmQMVRQ64

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

Sheryl Loch

Re: What is a UTM code and how can it improve your marketing?

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:36 am

I found this super interesting. The big companies have used UTM codes for years, but it was a pain for us "little people", but now it is easy for all of us with this Chrome extension!

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: What is a UTM code and how can it improve your marketing?

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:52 am

I had never heard of or understood UTM codes until David started talking about his new chrome extension. It all makes more sense now. I'm really glad that he created this for small business owners and social media people.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com