iPhone Hires a Childhood Superstar for Ads

Videos about Sales, Advertising, Email,
Sheryl Loch

iPhone Hires a Childhood Superstar for Ads

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:39 am

I seldom notice any commercials on tv. In fact, Brad normally has to tell me to watch a certain ad that he thinks I would find interesting. But, once in a blue moon I see the first few seconds of an ad and watch all the way through.
Here is an advert for the newest iphone and I could really could not careless about Apple products, but I did fall in love with this commercial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCbWyYr82BM

Let’s look at what it has going for it…

1. It has Cookie Monster! Cookie Monster is a character that most of us (even us old folks) have grown up with. He takes a special place in our heart, be it from our own childhood or as a mom watching Sesame Street with our own kids.

We all know what to expect from the blue fuzzbutt…cookies and lack of patience. These are things we all wish we could get by with…we may even envy him for being on the verge of obnoxious yet so freakin lovable.

2. We have all been in the same position as he is in this commercial. We have waited on cookies or watched the clock move at a snail’s pace as we waited for a special event.

You may even think of all those time you as a child or your kids go into the “are we there yet’; Which again throws us into those heartfelt moments that while irritating at the time, are now looked back and laughed at.

So Apple picks a character and scene that plays right into the Recognizable, heartfelt memories, and relatable scenario. I think that is what makes this commercial a win even for those of us that are not fans of the product…we still watched and some of us are even spreading their message for free by sharing.

So what do you think of this commercial?

And to top it off…here is the Behind the scenes video that is also lovable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk5qT_814xM

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: iPhone Hires a Childhood Superstar for Ads

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:08 pm

I really like the ads that Apple is creating. I will never buy an iPhone myself, but I do really like how their ads reach people. Their ads are pulling at people's emotions which is really powerful.

...and I LOVE Cookie Monster!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

Israfilhaque1230

Re: iPhone Hires a Childhood Superstar for Ads

Unread post by Israfilhaque1230 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:11 am

I extremely like the promotions that Apple is making. I will never purchase an iPhone myself, yet I do extremely like how their advertisements contact individuals. Their promotions are pulling at individuals' feelings which is extremely intense.