How to help your friends help you!

Videos about Sales, Advertising, Email,
JessMaynard

How to help your friends help you!

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:02 am

The truth is they don't know any better. Non-business owners have no idea what an ESP is or a Facebook algorithm or anything that we boot-strapping small business owners know after watching hours of online webinars & YouTube videos to improve our businesses.

So they don't know...How do we help them? I don't think any friend or family member would maliciously not help you or, even worse, hurt your business. I believe it's just that they are ignorant to how things work. Think back, did you know that your like or comment or google review or just opening an email had so much weight behind the scenes before you opened your business?

What if you could just tell those close to us. (And if you have the ovaries to do so-God bless you~~Do IT!!) But I am going to be honest here~in a world where I have every trainer and expert screaming~don't be spammy, don't spam people and spam is the devil. I am often nervous about what I should say or share or do. It actually silences me and I choose not to share. I feel like we've gone from one extreme to the other. I am shy to share my ideas and what I have to offer for fear that people will only see a marketing ploy and NOT my passion behind it. :?

So if you are like me~I have a solution...Let ME tell them. See I took the plunge & you can't see it but I was shaking and really emotional in this video. I said what I want people to know in a way that a non-business owner would understand. I really want your friends and family to help you out, so I told them how. Check it out and feel free to share this one out because it's geared toward your customers more than it is to you the business owner. And since it's me saying it & not you, you aren't being spammy ;)

https://youtu.be/hkROhFvdctc?list=PLtYdpuULwr0FBeo81a1a1mEOx2mUPln0o

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Sheryl Loch

Re: How to help your friends help you!

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:12 am

Thanks Jessica...some people just have no clue as to how Facebook's algorithm works or they may not think to reshare your post. That is a marketers thing to know, not the average FaceBook user. But by liking, commenting and or sharing...it can really make things pop for the page owner.

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com