Email Marketing Automation

Videos about Sales, Advertising, Email,
Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Email Marketing Automation

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:50 am

Email marketing automation has drastically changed over the last few years. Adam Tuttle from Active Campaign talks about how to choose a email platform, email standards, spam and more in this video. As someone who has used a variety of platforms myself, I thought it would be interesting to dive into the question about what to look for in an email platform.

Adam provides some really great insight of what to look for and how to activate your email marketing in compliance with market standards and the law.

You can try out Active Campaign for free for 14 days here.

https://youtu.be/F9SsKyGowe8

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Re: Email Marketing Automation

Unread post by JessMaynard » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:46 pm

What a great talk, I know more automation is in my future.
I know for me as a small biz owner I sometimes feel like I should be able to do it all. And I just said to my cousin/website helper," I wish I could do all this but I can't and I don't have to." Now with my website, she is trained to do a lot of SEO/website stuff I don't know & holds my hand or does it for me~more email automation is coming my way for my ease AND my customer's improved experience.

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Email Marketing Automation

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:56 am

I totally get where you are coming from Jess. It's hard to do it all as a business owner. It's great to be able to outsource when it feasible and affordable, but that's not always the case. I really love the fact that we have so many subject matter experts that will come in and share their knowledge to help businesses understand and perform better until they can afford to outsource.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com