All Landing Pages Are Not Created Equal – Quick Tips

Videos about Sales, Advertising, Email,
Sheryl Loch

All Landing Pages Are Not Created Equal – Quick Tips

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:38 am

Are you creating just 1 landing page and thinking it will work for everyone that is in your target market?

Have you considered that you may need to make a few landing pages to not only use for split testing, but also for people who are in different parts of your sales funnel?

I watched a webinar with Frank Kern where he showed his email system. It was quite the ordeal. He sends different emails to people depending on which emails the person has already opened and which links in the emails they have clicked. His system also includes different landing pages, depending on the person’s previous responses to emails.

While I cannot do justice to try and explain what Frank does, I mention it to say, one size does NOT fit all.

In this video with Stephan Hovnanian, he talks about split testing and making different landing pages. He doesn’t mean you have to go to the extent that Frank does, but you have to do more than just toss up one page and send everyone and their dog to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4l85CRQhgzk

So checkout this Quick Email Marketing Tip and you can click over to the full video to get more info... Opt-In Pages and List Building with Stephan Hovnanian

Share on social!

Download these images made for your convenience and add this link
Attachments
440 - Creating a landing page 1.png
440 - Creating a landing page 1.png (158.9 KiB) Viewed 1550 times

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: All Landing Pages Are Not Created Equal – Quick Tips

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:46 pm

I've learned so much from Stephan about landing pages and email marketing. He's one smart cookie!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com