Small Business - Small Budget Marketing

Videos about Sales, Advertising, Email,
Sheryl Loch

Small Business - Small Budget Marketing

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:17 pm

Just because you have a small business with a limited budget doesn’t mean you are doomed at marketing online. You just have to be more creative and growth might be slower. But, it can be done and in this interview with Jessica Maynard, she talks about how they use Facebook, Instagram and loyalty programs to spread the news about their business.

Keep in mind that Jessica is a member here on the forum and you would do well to meet her…she has loads of ideas and is looking at new things all the time. Jessica also is willing to step out of her comfort zone to try new things that could improve her reach online and in business.

So watch this video to get some great ideas and see for yourself how spending a bit of time and going a little farther can grow your business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdW1-hUxTPU

If you think you can just toss out a link and magic will happen, you will either change your mind after watching this or you will do the same thing over and over and get the same results you always have.

Share on social!

Download these images made for your convenience and add this link
Attachments
440 - Growing your Facebook page free stuff.png
440 - Growing your Facebook page free stuff.png (19.11 KiB) Viewed 1219 times

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Small Business - Small Budget Marketing

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:19 pm

I really enjoyed this conversation with Jess. Not being a fan of FB myself, I love listening and learning from business owners who have put new ideas into practice. Jess, along with others, is a great resource to learn from. What to do, what not to do and different WAYS to do it!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com