WhiteBoard and BlackBoard Video Creator

We hope you like the cool products we found! Just so you know, RCUWomen may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
Sheryl Loch

WhiteBoard and BlackBoard Video Creator

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:34 pm

You have probably seen the whiteboard videos where you have a hand drawing pictures or writing words on a white board and they are sometimes referred to as explainer videos.

These whiteboard or blackboard videos are great for helping you tell a story with audio and images. They look pretty slick and you may be thinking that they are hard to do, but they aren’t. If you have software that is programmed for this particular task…these videos can be a breeze.

I have personally made well over 100 videos using a similar program, the problem was that the program I used had a monthly fee and that added up fast. I won’t lie, I loved using it, but unless I was making a lot of videos, it wasn’t worth it to have it just sit and rack up a bill.

The software I have in this post is a 1 time fee and the program is all yours. If it sits for a week, you won’t be stressing about the bill it is racking up and that means you can take the time to layout your video script, get your images together, perfect your voiceover and then make the perfect video!

Doodly is a desktop application and works on PC (32 or 64 bit) and MAC.

I know, I know, you want to see what a Doodly video looks like…so here is one the software creators made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW4KsrdY3OE

As you can see, it is a pretty easy program to use! You could have your own whiteboard video up in no time! Your video could be pulling in attention, while your competitors are sitting back wondering how you made that! (Sure that does depend on who your competitor’s are because if it’s me, I already hold the secret. LOL)

So what do you get with the Doodly software?

*** It has 10 different characters and each of them is in 20 positions!

*** It also includes 200 custom prop drawings!

*** You can also upload JPEG or PNG images you own (or have rights to use).
Import your own fonts!

*** It is point and click – drop and drag for easy use!

*** Video export is from 480p up to 1080p, with 24-60 FPS (frames per second) and in the .mp4 format.

*** Unlimited Personal Use! You can make as many doodle videos as you want!

One Time Fee, No Monthly Cost!!!!!!!!!!! <- This offer of a 1 time fee may end!

Go ahead and check it out…you may just be the doodle video queen/king in no time!
Get yours now -> Doodly

WARNING!!!! The 1 time fee for this product will not last, they will be going to a monthly fee, so get it while the getins good!

DISCLAIMER – The link to Doodly in this post is an affiliate link, so I may make a few dollars when purchased using my link here!

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com