Is your business THE PLACE TO BE??

Videos discussing business that do not fit in a more refined area.
JessMaynard

Is your business THE PLACE TO BE??

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:03 pm

Getting people in the door is so hard to do. What will be the tipping point for that foot traffic walking by your storefront to pause and come in to check you out??

I love having a local business~I love helping people find outfits and piece together outfits to fit what is happening in their lives. In fact, I started my boutique online only & missed people so I found a store front and opened up. Making my store a fun, inviting place to be then come back to later is so important to me. This tip is a winner and customers love it.

https://youtu.be/CkeUmmnnkm8?list=PLtYdpuULwr0FBeo81a1a1mEOx2mUPln0o

Check out another simple change you can make for your customers, click here

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Is your business THE PLACE TO BE??

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:24 pm

It's not easy to be a brick and mortar business these days with how easy it is to buy online. You literally have to dig your heels in and make your mark not only in a physical location, but also a digital one. Jess, these videos that you are doing are so great for local businesses and even for entrepreneurs who sell online, but live in smaller towns. These tips that you have been giving on customer service and collaboration can really bring more business owners together and create another level of success and visibility.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com