Working with other businesses~Restaurant Edition

Videos discussing business that do not fit in a more refined area.
JessMaynard

Working with other businesses~Restaurant Edition

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:21 pm

For businesses in a local physical location it can be a little isolating at times. Collaboration is a great tool for us!

If your business is near a restaurant or restaurants near you I bet you eat in those restaurants! I bet their customers may even be your ideal customers too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz2X58iRH6s&list=PLtYdpuULwr0FBeo81a1a1mEOx2mUPln0o&index=22

Just a few ideas:
1. Tell the employees!
2. Offer a discount to those restaurant employees!
3. Offer those customers something special to come from there to you!
4. As businesses, cross promote via Social Media.

I am always thinking of ways to work with others and build community~tell me what you do as a business owner?

As a customer, would you like this? What kind of special would get you to take the wonder around the corner to get that something special?

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Working with other businesses~Restaurant Edition

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:09 pm

Jess, I am loving your collaboration videos. I'm not a local business at all, so I can't apply all of these directly but it definitely gets me thinking about other ways I can connect. Genius!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:18 pm

Honestly, most of my ideas came from taking webinars and tweaking the ideas because I think brick and mortars using the internet to market is a very under served group of business owners. Maybe I am wrong but a lot of trainings I have seen are for etsy hand made gals or direct sellers in MLMs or online only service providers. I have had to really work to find anything for me (maybe I am not someone's target market LOL)~so I took what I learned and tweaked it to fit. It feels good to share it to so others don't have to works to hard finding it!!!
Oh and I have gotten some of these ideas from smarty pants friends like you ;)

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:55 pm

There are so many online ideas that you can tweak to fit a brick and mortar model. This would be a great thing for you to be known for in the online space, Jess.... as the brick and mortar/local business how to's!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com