Nobody Hustles Like Gary Vee

Videos discussing business that do not fit in a more refined area.
Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Nobody Hustles Like Gary Vee

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:40 am

Gary Vaynerchuk is probably one of the most widely known businessmen of our time. He's one that some hate and many love and look up to. I personally am inspired every time I listen to Gary. After watching different videos of his, I always come up with new idea, feel that I can be even more efficient in my work than I am and am inspired to do and be better in my life and business.

Gary is hardcore, but a realist. He pushes himself and his people, but they respect and admire him. You can tell how they interact with him. Look, even Gary gets harrassed prior to a Keynote speech. Here's what is powerful...he didn't freak out and go off on the staff that wouldn't let him into the venue because of his attire. How many of you would be able to keep your cool in a situation like this? Would you let your ego get in the way or would you just let your highly effective team do what they do best? Gary leads and teaches by example.

The DailyVee appears to be a new video series on YouTube and I encourage you to check this out. It's 17 minutes. I challenge you to watch this and be inspired to take your business to the next level.

https://youtu.be/e7K4sax8oJ4

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com