Get a FREE outfit

Here you can feel free to post anything you want that are allowed by the rules. Post away!
JessMaynard

Get a FREE outfit

Unread post by JessMaynard » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:26 pm

I am doing a giveaway~ I love giveaways!!

Hope you check it out & if you need an easy spring outfit~well make sure you enter :D

Click here for info

PS- if you are a business woman- I made that landing page without spending 100s of dollars on a fancy landing pages service provider, I am going to write more about that later~ will put the link here then!!
Attachments
Easy Spring Outfit Giveaway (1).png
Easy Spring Outfit Giveaway (1).png (57.5 KiB) Viewed 2222 times

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Get a FREE outfit

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:21 pm

One day I WILL win! :D The giveaways and contests that you do are great, Jess! You are a great example to other business owners of how to build and generate engagement. Great job!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

systemsavvy

Unread post by systemsavvy » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:13 pm

Pick me, pick me! AND . . . I'm excited to see your post on the inexpensive but effective landing page!

Make today productive, rewarding, and fun!

Lisa

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Tue May 10, 2016 11:17 am

Systemsavvy, I haven't posted about the plug in. I have a WordPress site & it's called WP Landing Pages. there is a free and a paid version. I am not 100% sure I love love it but it's better than paying hundreds of dollars a year for leadpages which everyone else is using. Also there is a plug in called Bloom, it's a LOT less than that & I am tempted to try it!
Do you use anything??

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY