Blue Maestro

Here you can feel free to post anything you want that are allowed by the rules. Post away!
Kirstin Hancock

Blue Maestro

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:48 pm

The internet of things, wearable technologies and connected devices are currently amongst the hottest tech topics. There is a constant stream of great and innovative devices in these areas as well as some which are more interesting than truly practical.

My company, Blue Maestro is developing a range of products in this area. Our products all have a unique design edge and have been designed to be truly practical. Our first was released in December 2013 and is a Bluetooth Smart thermometer, hydrometer and barometer which is compatible with iOS and Android and has a design unlike any environmental monitoring device ever seen.

During 2015 we have been working on 'The World's First Baby's Health Pacifier'. Pacif-i monitors and records a baby's temperature using free iOS and Android apps, giving parents time and date stamped accurate data that can be shared with medical professionals.

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Blue Maestro

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:01 pm

I got a Tempo from Blue Maestro yesterday and I love it. My product review is coming! Thanks Kirst for doing awesome things in Technology!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

Kirstin Hancock

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:03 pm

Data logging with Tempo Disc™

With the debut of our latest product range, Tempo Disc™, we’ve been fielding the occasional question about its use cases. In a nutshell, Tempo Disc™ is a small form, low energy, coin cell powered sensor and data logging platform that is compatible with iOS and Android smartphones. We use the term “platform” in the sense that Tempo Disc™ can come in a number of sensor packages (from temperature, humidity, movement, light, pressure, proximity, through to standard beacons and buttons).

Data logging

For most people looking for a data logging solution for business purposes, the potential use cases of Tempo Disc™ are pretty clear. Each Tempo Disc™ takes sensor readings and logs and time-stamps the readings in its on-board memory for later downloading. Tempo Disc™ is compatible with iOS and Android smartphones since it uses Bluetooth Smart technology. It can also be connected to the internet via the placement of Tempo Anywhere™ within range of the Tempo Disc™ (the range being anywhere up to 30 meters/100 feet) which acts as a Wi-Fi gateway enabling Tempo Disc™ data to be sent over the internet at fixed intervals or on the occurrence of certain events. Tempo Anywhere™ comes in a battery version meaning a fully internet enabled sensor solution can be set up wirelessly, without cords or plugs.

The main businesses we see deploying Tempo Disc™ are in health, farming and cold chain. We now have our Tempo Discs™ being incorporated in horse blankets, in monitoring animals in a zoo, in hospitals in the Netherlands and on farms in Ireland, amongst other use cases.

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:16 pm

Kirst, that is amazing where people are using Tempo now. Does it kind of surprise you to see it accepted so easily in the farming community?

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com