One singer's way to show off beauty

Fashion, Beauty and Wearable Tech
Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

One singer's way to show off beauty

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:32 pm

Colby Callait is sick and tired of being photoshopped. Photoshopped images are so prevalent today. The media has warped what is truly beautiful. What Colby did in this video is just so great. She brought women in to this video that the world may or may not consider beautiful. You've got to watch the video to get the whole message.

There are different women in the modeling and entertainment world that are taking a stand against photoshopped images, but when will it change?

What do you all think? How do you think photoshopping female images has impacted our view on beauty?

https://youtu.be/GXoZLPSw8U8

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Re: One singer's way to show off beauty

Unread post by JessMaynard » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:14 pm

I saw this title and knew what you were talking about so they are doing a good job of getting this video out.

I think as more models/women in the spot light demand this, well it will catch on for those that want to show who they are. Also the virality of this video will open some artists up to the idea that this is what consumers want.

I think photoshopping has given people a complete non-authentic image to strive for. It's not even real for the model. It has a bit too much power and influence for us to allow it to be so very fake. I hope to continue seeing more!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: One singer's way to show off beauty

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:37 pm

Yay! That means I titled it right and so did the video creators if you knew what I was going to share! Sweet! (Sheryl, did you read that? All your lessons are paying off!)

I do hope that more content like this becomes more common place and "mainstream" rather than the junk that is out there.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com