Finding Affordable Women's Fall Fashion

Articles about Fashion, Beauty, and Wearable Tech
JessMaynard

Finding Affordable Women's Fall Fashion

Unread post by JessMaynard » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:54 pm

I know it sounds crazy, impossible, like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow but I swear it...it can be done.

Finding good quality clothing is important. It lasts longer. Won't fall apart in your washer or dryer. Can be eco-friendly, give to a charity or be more locally sourced. Often that means $$$$$$

Your pocketbook is important. Rent, food & utilities must be paid. With cooler weather coming to northern US these utilities often go high high high due to heating expenses.

So how do we balance this...EASY! Sales racks, the sale tab ONLINE. Listen the sales tab on a website is a GOLD MINE for a thrifty Fashionista Gal!!

I have more outfit ideas with photos on AvaGraceFashions.com in this week's fashion blog post!!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

systemsavvy

Re: Finding Affordable Women's Fall Fashion

Unread post by systemsavvy » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:08 am

One of the ways I make use of the "sales rack" (either virtual or physical) is I create a list of items I "need" throughout the season, then when the big sales happen, I shop from that list - and only that list! So, for example, on my list from this summer was a cute pair of white ankle jeans . . . and I just found a pair. YEAH! Thanks for the tip!

Make today productive, rewarding, and fun!

Lisa