How to get in your Bathing Suit!

Articles about Fashion, Beauty, and Wearable Tech
JessMaynard

How to get in your Bathing Suit!

Unread post by JessMaynard » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:45 am

It is that dreaded swimsuit season! Are you nervous? Are you limiting your fun? Do you miss out on family fun because you refuse to go there? Will you make it out into the sun and fun or will you not?

I love this blog post by Sarah Jenks giving us 3 things to remember & telling us "Feeling hot in a bathing suit isn't about being smaller, but living bigger

Are you ready to live bigger? Check it out!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: How to get in your Bathing Suit!

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:24 pm

I'm totally comfy in my own skin no matter what size I am, but there are lots of ladies who aren't. Love this piece by Sarah.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:37 am

As I watch people try on clothes all day nearly everyday, I have wanted to hug more than one woman who is not where we are Lany. It is part of my job to reassure and love on them. So often it is the brand~not the woman if they are in a different size than normal & gosh do I wish we could let go of the size. In face, if I ever manufacture clothing I will do my darndest to make sizes that are nontraditional. Like XS could be called Spunky, S could be Fun, Medium could be Flower, Large could be Beauty and XL could be Diva. I don't know~something like that!

I am like you tho, I am wearing what I want no matter my size. I just dress for my shape and size- letters and numbers be damned! If I feel pretty, someone else's opinion doesn't sway me. I am taking a bikini or 2, tankinis, monokinis & one piece swimsuits on my honeymoon & plan on rocking them all!!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:41 pm

I love, admire and respect your confidence Jess! Amazing!

Brands and our culture have made a mess of our female psyche. We're not small enough, thin enough. Our boobs are too big or too small. We are too tall or too short.

We are beautiful how we each are. Once a woman can embrace that she now has the power and not an outside force!

I love, love, love your idea for clothing sizes. That is awesome and super clever. Make a woman feel good no matter what she wears.

You go girl! Rock all your swimsuits! Your confidence will shine through!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com