Michele Jennae: Executive Coach, Speaker and Ace Networker

Each week we highlight a member of RCUWomen, be sure to check them out!
RCUW Admin

Michele Jennae: Executive Coach, Speaker and Ace Networker

Unread post by RCUW Admin » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:36 am

[attachment=0]Michele Jennae.png[/attachment] Michele Jennae’s gentle eyes crinkle at the corners in joy. Her lips curve into a knowing grin. This gorgeous and generous woman holds an enticing secret: the secret to a happy and heartfelt life. Thankfully for us, she is willing to share her wisdom without any hesitation or inhibition.

For over twenty years, Michele has been connecting people, ideas and opportunities in her diverse roles as a business coach, personal branding strategist, networking maven, speaker and writer. Her mission is to unlock the hidden genius that lies unnoticed and unappreciated within each one of us.

To this end, Michele is intrepidly and ingeniously assisting her clients to craft a ‘powerful, positive and profitable’ life on the three-pronged trellis of people, passion and purpose.

Connecting People, Ideas and Opportunities
“Focusing on our real or perceived inadequacies do little for our state of mind. Concentrating on the things we know to be our true strengths as well as our blessings can help the rays of sunshine peek through the cloud cover in our minds.” – Michele Jennae
Michele is a self-confessed “uber-passionate ideophoric"meaning she is gifted with the ability to consistently come up with fresh ideas - and is fascinated by idea creation, ideaphoria and ideophorics. Her second love is ‘people’.

Human connection is a basic need that makes us feel valued. Human connection is also the wellspring of inspiration. It should therefore come as no surprise that Michele – a connoisseur of creativity and connection - fervently believes that the ‘quality of our connections’ is directly responsible for the level of our success and our proclivity for innovation.

Executive Career Coach Par Excellence
“No man (or woman) is a self-made success, but I believe more people would find bigger successes if they enlisted the help of their trusted network.” - Michele Jennae
A powerhouse coach, Michele is as straightforward as she is sympathetic; as innovative as she is intuitive; as practical as she is playful; and as daring as she is delightful.

Michele urges us to seek strength from our achievements, our aspiration, and, most importantly, our purpose (or WHY) in order to fashion a meaningful existence. She realizes – instinctively – that when you offer value without expecting much in return, what you receive will usually exceed your expectations. You will form mutually-satisfying and mutually-beneficial relationships with people who matter.

Michele conducts both individual and group consulting in the areas of branding, marketing, speaking, selling, networking, and career advice. Her ability to blend a smorgasbord of strategies - the classic with the contemporary, the implementable with the imaginative, and the online with the offline - is supremely inspiring.

From One of Many Applicants to THE Candidate
“Words can make you and words can break you.” – Michele Jennae
Michele is deeply committed to guiding her clients towards the careers of their choice. Under her tutelage, they learn how to find a relevant job that resonates with their special skills, fortes and desires by networking their way into conversations with decision makers.

With Ms. Jennae, you will stop being desperate, reactive and misguided in your career search, and start embracing a new confident, proactive and strategic you!

Aside from her superior coaching skills, Michele is also a prolific wordsmith and a dynamic speaker. An ex-Editor in Chief at The Indie Times, she excels at crafting blog posts, professional bios, mission statements, resumes, cover letters and other business-related documents that are educational, engaging and effective. This visionary has also given several persuasive presentations on social media marketing, self development, and business and career networking.

She Loves What She Does and It Shows
“The best compliment you can give anyone is that you have “room for growth.” That doesn’t mean you are failing. It means you have untapped potential. You have more to offer, more to live for.” – Michele Jennae
To say that our personable, prepared, poised and perceptive superwoman-friend is popular with her clients is a huge understatement!

Michele creates a canopy of confidence, courage and cheerfulness for her uber-grateful clients. Make no mistake though - she never sugarcoats her words to imbue you with false bravado. An objective cheerleader, she champions your dreams while also challenging you to look past your futile fears. To paraphrase one of her clients, she will tell you what you NEED to hear and not what you WANT to hear for a profitable and pleasurable existence.

Michele detests cookie-cutter approaches to coaching, writing and marketing. By tailoring her services to the specific needs of her customers, she treats each one of them with care and compassion. Her integrity, authenticity and empathy is deservedly appreciated and applauded.

Notwithstanding her innumerable triumphs, Michele’s greatest joy is her family. Nothing brightens her day more than cuddling with her family and furry friends in her cozy home nestled in the pines.

Responsive, tenderhearted, accessible, supportive, astute, artistic, resourceful, witty and FULL OF HEART, Michele Jennae is a blessing. Thank you for helping us all ‘shine in our best light’, dear lady. We love you - forever!

Contact Us

Personal Website
LinkedIn Profile

Author: Krithika Rangarajan aka Kit, a freelance writer, hug lover, coffee addict and thriller junkie
Attachments
Michele Jennae.png
Michele Jennae.png (86 KiB) Viewed 5972 times

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Michele Jennae: Executive Coach, Speaker and Ace Networker

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:58 am

I was introduced to Michele last year by Yvonne Heimann. It really was an instant connection. Michele is so amazing at finding the right people to connect together. She finds people that just fit like a hand to a glove. Michele and I use Twitter to stay the most connected. Our little exchanges just light up my day! Thank you Michele for being a part of my life! XOXO

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

krangara

Unread post by krangara » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:53 am

Such a pleasure to know you, sweets #HUGS

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

MicheleJennae

Unread post by MicheleJennae » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:34 am

WOW! I am so humbled Kitty! You are an excellent wordsmith, and intuitive about people! All without an interview!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this amazing profile!!! #HUGEHUGS!

Michele Jennae
Sowing Seeds of Serendipity

www.artuitivecoaching.com

MicheleJennae

Unread post by MicheleJennae » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:35 am

Lany, I am so happy to know you, and to know that we can be very real with each other, no matter where we are!!

MUAH!!!!

Michele Jennae

krangara

Unread post by krangara » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:10 pm

MicheleJennae wrote:WOW! I am so humbled Kitty! You are an excellent wordsmith, and intuitive about people! All without an interview!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this amazing profile!!! #HUGEHUGS!
I would love to interview you, but it would ruin the surprise ;) hehehehe

Muaahh

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

MicheleJennae

Unread post by MicheleJennae » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Ha ha ha! Yeah, I had no idea that you didn't do interviews for these. and the SURPRISE was awesome!!

Hugs and kisses back atcha my friend~!

Michele Jennae

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:47 pm

It is amazing what Kitty can find and write without an interview. I could NEVER do what she does in a million years.

Michele, You are a blessing and I too love that we can be very real with each other. It's refreshing to know that you can be real with no strings attached and no judgment. Thank you for that. XO

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

krangara

Unread post by krangara » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:48 pm

Awww Lany....I love these sneak peeks into the back stories of our members! :D hehheeh

The Client Testimonials, in particular, are extremely informative ;) I enjoy piecing together a story based on what's being written about our lovely VIPs on the interweb!

I hope I am doing justice to all of them - because each one of them is a treasure...that learns, shares, cares and grows!