Firehose Friday 6-26-2015

Videos that are trending or talking about the latest news that does not fit in any other category.
Sheryl Loch

Firehose Friday 6-26-2015

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:04 pm

Who has a problem deciding if an image is of a naked person?

Apparently some people need an algorithm to tell them if people are nude…I’m not really sure what that even means, but Jessica Maynard has found a site to do just that. (I may have to start stalking Jessica to see where she finds this stuff.)

Jessica also brings us some cool FaceBook updates that you may be interested in checking out.
What does Lany bring to the table this week? She is a cord cutter and has found a way to watch Showtime without the huge cable cost!

And because I have turned her into a video nut…she gives us an update about Periscope replays!
She also talks about Instagram and their new “what’s trending”. If something is trending on Instagram, it may scare me. Or we may need Jessica’s necked algorithm???

And who wouldn’t get excited about free Google wi-fi? Hello Uncle Google, I need some free wi-fi. Hell, I just need a faster connection that actually works – I ain’t picky!

So for me….I get emoji’s! Yep, I stole 2 emoji updates right out from the “Queen of poop emoji’s herself, Lany Sullivan”. Take dat!

I also cover a new guideline that SOPA backers want to pass that has to do with not allowing WhoIs Protection. More people who don’t understand the internet not the people behind the sites are trying to set regulations.

And I make fun of the new Gmail Unsend button.

MotorMood, Hulu and Facebook Updates, Firehose Fri

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y7JBrVNwAg

So there ya have it…if you want to see the links for each update mentioned in this video…click over to the YouTube video page as the links are in the description!

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

JessMaynard

Re: Firehose Friday 6-26-2015

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:22 am

I really am excited about the Place Tips on Facebook, I can't wait to see how I can use it for my brick & mortar store! Showtime on Hulu may help me cut the cord too~maybe...someday! & free wi-fi, that will be great for the large Canadian crowds we get in my wonderful tourist town. Almost all of them shut off their data while here and we (local businesses) miss out on the social posting & tagging we could have if they had access!
As always, it was fun chatting with you ladies and getting some fun, new info out there.

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Firehose Friday 6-26-2015

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:55 pm

I'm SO mad that you keep stealing my Emoji glory! WTH! :D And Jess had us rolling with the naked website. These videos crack me up, but I do like that they can actually be informative too.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com