Website on a budget - Market research

You got questions...we might have answers.
AskYvi

Website on a budget - Market research

Unread post by AskYvi » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:10 pm

*Market research* Would you mind sharing your opinion?!

I have seen a lot of social media posts that show people know WordPress websites have far more room to grow and adapt than SquareSpace sites have.

BUT WP is a steeper learning curve and can be really frustration (all technology can for that matter ;) )
I've been playing around with some ideas to offer a solution for that...

#1 a 30 course (max 10-15 people) that will lead you hands on from getting your Url, hosting, installing WP and a theme to how to set everything up, add features etc. Classes will be recorded and available after. You get all I learn in nearly 10 years in a 30 course and build your own site. Thinking $450

#2 "Start Up" website on a budget... a cookie cutter solution. You choose from over 130 layouts, send your content and imagery, I take care of the rest. Thinking $899

#3 a combo of both above. I get it all ready and shiny for you and your receive 30 day support. Thinking $1.199

All of these are done in a way that you can update everything without breaking the site on a code level (there is always the chance that plugins don't like each other). You will learn how to automatically backup, what to pay attention to when updating... you learn all the ins and outs in each one of those packages. Theme used is proven, supported and can grow with you. The theme even can adapt to a re-branding later if needed. You won't have to start over if you change your mind later.
You won't need a designer or developer to keep working on your site. But you always can pull one in at any time.

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Website on a budget - Market research

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:49 pm

I think they are all good. If it were me buying, I'd buy the package because it's clearly the best deal. I think having a few options though gives people choices.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com