Period Pain!

Topics you want to discuss or that are trending on social media.
Kirstin Hancock

Period Pain!

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:45 pm

So it comes around every four weeks! Yeah that's right! It sucks! I thought it was supposed to get lighter and less painful after you have had kids! I'm now in my mid forties, post three pregnancies and have never suffered more! So girlies and sensitive guys please share your experiences of dealing with this bloody mess! Excuse the pun but it just pisses me off!

What have you tired? I have tried exercise, low sugar diet, rubbing rose oil into my back, lavender in my bath, copious herbal remedies drunk in tea!

My research this week led me 'Now your vagina can get high on weed and stop menstrual cramps' is this really a viable option? Has anyone tired it? Does it actually relieve pain?

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier

Sheryl Loch

Re: Period Pain!

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:36 pm

Hmmm, wonder what would happen if you use this just before going to the airport...Try explaining why the drug sniffing dog is attacking your crotch and after a strip search finds nothing...what happens next?

I am sure that smoking some weed would help with a period and all its crap.

May have to contact the Dr. to see if I can get a prescription for vagina weed. LOL

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Kirstin Hancock

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:32 am

I am sure that the dogs would be after you!

Seriously what are the best methods for relief of this pain!

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:16 am

Weed for your vagina?! Wow! I laughed when I read this article. Marijuana is big business so I am not surprised that they've got to find a way to use it for EVERYTHING.... I am not sure that I will be trying this any time soon.

Sheryl, I would be the one that used it and got nailed by the drug sniffing dogs at the airport with as much as I travel. Oh jeez...that would be REALLY bad. I think I'll pass.

I think I am going to stick with my pain killers, liqour and heating pad. NOTE: I do not take pain pills and liquor at the same time.,,,chill out....

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sun May 08, 2016 8:46 am

Ok, this has nothing to do with period pain, but it does have to do with periods. Have you guys seen these panties from Thinx? I've been reading about them for almost a year now and have yet to dive in and buy any. I might now after reading this article on Bustle. The author tried out these panties for 3 months and had no leakage. No more tampons or pads! She shared her full experience in the article and if what she says is spot on, then I am sold! How amazing would that be to get rid of tampons and pads for the rest of our life of periods????

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com