Hollywood Is Not All About Drugs and Divorces and Dejections... ;)

Articles that will motivate us all!
krangara

Hollywood Is Not All About Drugs and Divorces and Dejections... ;)

Unread post by krangara » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:46 am

Hollywood fascinates me. On the one hand, you have stars like Ms. Lohan and Ms. Kardashian who enjoy making a name for themselves by ruining their name(s)!

On the other hand, you have unassuming personalities like Emma Watson who are toiling to make their industry and their world a fairer, happier place.

In all honesty, I had never head of the Olsen sisters until this article popped into my Inbox. They became entrepreneurs at age 6, and are now working together to lead a global fashion conglomerate that brims with style, sassiness and smarts.

Here are a few thought-provoking inspirational quotes by Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen about how to build and sustain a successful brand.

Clearly, these young fashionistas and business women have their heads firmly on their shoulders and their hearts firmly in place <3

Hope you like these nuggets of wisdom! #HUGS

Kitto

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

Kirstin Hancock

Re: Hollywood Is Not All About Drugs and Divorces and Dejections... ;)

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:31 pm

My first reaction was ..I have no time for Hollywood! However I actually enjoyed reading the Olsen inspirational quotes! Especially "Don't be afraid to take risks, well-informed risks!"

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Hollywood Is Not All About Drugs and Divorces and Dejections... ;)

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:07 pm

I'm not a fan of most things Hollywood either, but I've watched the Olsen twins grow up. They have become total class acts. I love their philosophy. These are some great quotes!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com