Your next family friendly car?

Articles about Parenting, Family Life, Homeschooling...
Marisa Goudy

Your next family friendly car?

Unread post by Marisa Goudy » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:51 am

Volvo seems to understand that young families live out of their cars but that the space could serve us all much better.

"We focused on three key benefits -- making it easier to get the child into and out of the child seat from an ergonomic and comfort perspective, providing the child with a safe rearward facing seating position that enables it to keep eye-contact with either the driver or the rear passenger and of course including enough storage for those vital child accessories."

I remember baby sister in the rear facing seat in front with mom and how easy it was for her to soothe the tiniest passenger. Check out the image in the article for the back to the future concept.
http://news.yahoo.com/volvo-unveils-saf ... 13279.html

Writing Coach and Copywriter for Professionals Who Make Life More Beautiful, Bearable, and Bold
marisagoudy.com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Your next family friendly car?

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:59 pm

Ok, this is way to cool! I want one and I don't even have kids...LOL! Actually, I like the statement at the very end of the article. They are working at making vehicles more comfortable as the become more autonomous.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

Marisa Goudy

Re: Your next family friendly car?

Unread post by Marisa Goudy » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:54 pm

Years ago there was a concept car for women. The feature I still long for? A groove in the headrest if you've got an updo. We've all driven way to far with our heads tilted downward because it took so long to do our hair!

Writing Coach and Copywriter for Professionals Who Make Life More Beautiful, Bearable, and Bold
marisagoudy.com