Do you hate shopping for your Dad?

Articles about Parenting, Family Life, Homeschooling...
JessMaynard

Do you hate shopping for your Dad?

Unread post by JessMaynard » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:43 pm

Whether it's Dad or a husband, I have to say the men's department is like going to a foreign country to me! I hope I am not alone!

At my store, Ava Grace, I started with men's products. I have 1 on my website, just one~an eco-friendly tee shirt. The other is a shirt but there was not a good photo by the brand for me to use on my website so....nope not on my site.

So what to do, skip Father's Day? :shock: I decided against that & enrolled my friends who are handmade titans trained by one of my favorite trainers of all to tell me what they have to offer. The result was a gift guide for all us women who don't know where to start for Dad. Father's Day Shopping Made Easy

What type of Dad is yours??

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Do you hate shopping for your Dad?

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:37 am

I love shopping for my Dad. He's actually super easy to buy for, thankfully! This gift guide is great! There are a couple of things in there that look super cool. I might even have to consider looking at some of these at Christmas gifts for my brothers.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com