Echinocereus Nicholii Cactus Time Lapse

Articles about Interior Design, Gardening...
Sheryl Loch

Echinocereus Nicholii Cactus Time Lapse

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:43 pm

I have cactus blooming...I know you non desert dwellers may find this hard to believe, but cactus flowers are amazing!

I have been trying to do some time lapse video this year of my cactus and well, the sun the wind and even the rain has been a challenge at times, but I have been trying.

Over at My Plant Pictures I have a nice picture of one of my really mean cactus with a big bloom and Zoie, my little mean dog sniffing the flower. On that same post I have a time lapse I took of the flower opening and closing at sunset.

I hope to get more time lapse video, but while you are there at the site, you can see some pictures of my other plants from years past. The one in the post is also one that the bees LOVE and there are pictures of a bee covered in pollen from the huge blooms. You can see those pictures at Bees Visit Blooming Echinocereus Nicholii Cactus.

I love my cactus even though most people think I am crazy!

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Echinocereus Nicholii Cactus Time Lapse

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:07 am

I love the time lapse. Really cool to see it bloom and then close back up. I can't believe how many cactus you have! While most people have plants and flowers, you have cactus. LOL!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com