Hosting for your gif’s

Articles with tips, tools and tutorial to make the best of all your images.
Sheryl Loch

Hosting for your gif’s

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:46 am

If you have been making your own gif images, then you may need a place to host them, so they are easy to share for yourself and others.

I have been trying out a site called Giphy. You can see some of the gif’s I have made to test things out Sheryl Loch on Giphy.

The site is free to join and you have the option to make your gif’s private or public.

With the click of a button you can share any of the gif’s on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram or Reddit.

Another bonus is when you upload your gif you can add the link to where you got the original content, so if you are making gif’s of your own content, you can link to it. Not sure that anyone really pays attention to the links, but you just never know.

I made some gif’s from slides and some from video. I have also used a few different tools to make the gif’s…always have to be testing for what works and what is fast.

So have you made any of your own gif’s to grab attention on your social networks?

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Hosting for your gif’s

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:20 pm

I like that you test all this video stuff out. Saves me from having to figure it all out. All I can say is .... Thank you! LOL!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

Sheryl Loch

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:24 am

Lany, I have to test it because I seldom trust what anyone else says about a site or product. LOL!

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:14 pm

There are so many people who claim to have tested products or sites and they are all a bunch of junk... I like to test stuff, but I love it when you do because you take it to a whole other level...

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com