Why making Gif’s may be a good idea

Articles with tips, tools and tutorial to make the best of all your images.
Sheryl Loch

Why making Gif’s may be a good idea

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Wed May 11, 2016 1:52 am

I just watched a video with the Co-Founder of Giphy and he said they serve over a BILLION gif’ a day!

A BILLION? Holy shit!

While some of us may think that gif’s were a thing of the past with the cheap ass sparkle’s and hearts on a picture of clip art…things have changed and the world of gif’s has come forward to meet what people want. Now with so many ways that us normal people have to make a gif, we can all grab moments and turn them into a moving image!

The co-founder also mentions using gif’s for mobile advertising. Oh yes, I have already been thinking of ways companies could use gif’s for advertising and branding.

So, this is just a heads up that gif’s are here to stay and re something that many brands can use…if they just think of what the gif would be used for and then make the gif to fit that situation!

Now if you don’t know anything about Giphy…you can checkout my post Hosting for your gif’s

Can you think of ways your company could use gif’s to be fun, sharable and bring brand awareness?

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Why making Gif’s may be a good idea

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Thu May 12, 2016 9:06 pm

I'm really glad I sent you that link so that you could watch that video so that you could go think strategically think about all of this. Bwahahahahaha!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

systemsavvy

Unread post by systemsavvy » Tue May 17, 2016 5:59 am

Hmmm . . . so . . . I wonder . . . Gif's in a service based coaching business like mine? Where could I start using them - or is it not really applicable? Thoughts to ponder . . . .

Make today productive, rewarding, and fun!

Lisa

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Wed May 18, 2016 3:29 pm

You know you are going to send Sheryl down a rabbit hole on this one...LOL! I pretty much asked her the same thing for RCUW...Ha! Her 2 brain cells are working overtime right now.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com