FaceBook Live Adds 2 Person Broadcast

Articles about Audio, Podcasting and Video Tips, Tools and Tutorials
Sheryl Loch

FaceBook Live Adds 2 Person Broadcast

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:31 am

Holy smokes Facebook live is trying to step up its game!

Starting this week they will start rolling out the ability for 2 people to be in the broadcast!

Don’t get to excited yet as you will probably not get that feature because you are just a lil people and FaceBook caters to their big named stars. Like always being seen as a “big boy” to FaceBook brings many perks and this will be one of them for now.

Us lil people will have to wait but they say it is coming in the next month or so, depending on where you are located. The USA will get it 1st (‘cause we is special).

Now how much it will help letting people have a guest on their broadcast I am not sure.

Most people I know have Shut of FaceBook Live Notifications so unless you already have a Live audience or can bring on a guest with an audience, FaceBook Live will still suck!

But this all comes as Google announces YouTube will take over Hangouts on Air So you can’t schedule a Google Plus event anymore.

Holy shit what a week!

Only thing that would make it more exciting is if YouTube found a way to sue FaceBook for people freebooting! OOOOOOO, that would make my day! Hell, give FaceBook a smack and let them smack the thieves for costing them time and money!

Oh well, so are you excited about the FaceBook Live new feature?

Reference – Facebook Live is getting a cool new feature
X - FaceBook Live Update 1601878.png
X - FaceBook Live Update 1601878.png (71.95 KiB) Viewed 819 times

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Kirstin Hancock

Re: FaceBook Live Adds 2 Person Broadcast

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:39 am

It's crazy! All the social platforms should morph! The distinction between each is minimal!

I'll never see this feature! UK is always last! Look at the new IG features! I miss out there too! It sucks!

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:19 am

This sounds really cool and helpful. Interviewers and collaborators will love it! And I know people said it may happen but :shock: at the HOA news.

Sorry you will be last Kirstin

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Sheryl Loch

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:38 am

Kirstin, I think they should make sure you get this ASAP!
Wonder why you guys are so late getting things? Maybe they have to have the UK ok it 1st?

Jessica, I have a feeling FaceBook live will be just as boring as usual even with this new feature. The same people we see on other platforms will be doing FB Live in the same boring ass way!

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com