5 Things I Think I Think About Podcasting - Jay Acunzo, Sorry for Marketing

Articles about Audio, Podcasting and Video Tips, Tools and Tutorials
krangara

5 Things I Think I Think About Podcasting - Jay Acunzo, Sorry for Marketing

Unread post by krangara » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:20 am

"On your podcast, you're basically naked. You need to be authentic, and your thoughts or storytelling abilities are laid bare for the audience to judge. It’s the medium we’ve wanted for a long time if we're honestly seeking that human connection with our audiences. And marketers are about to find out really fast if they really did want that in the first place -- this stuff is hard!" - Jay Acunzo

Jay Acunzo of Sorry for Marketing is one of my favorite content marketers - his articles are funny, FUN and full of information!

In this ambitious article, he makes 5 insightful predictions about the future of podcasting (which is the newest super-tool on the block!).

My favorite? Podcasting's evolution will be quite similar to that of blogging. Right now, podcasting is accepted by an elite section of marketers and freelancers, but he believes that this will become the 'medium of the future' for the masses too! As the market gets saturated, only the cream of the crop will float to the top, leaving the imitation artists sinking to the floor!

His 5 predictions:

• Podcasting is here to stay
    Podcasting will follow a similar evolution curve as blogging
    Podcasting has a lot of room for creativity (micro-pods, mixed formats etc.)
    NOW is the time to become a podcaster and establish your brand
    Podcasting will reward genuine storytellers
[/i]
Read this engaging article and let me know what you think about Jay's ESP skills ;)

http://www.sorryformarketing.com/blog/5 ... podcasting

Enjoy your weekend, friends. I will be away #HUGS
Kitto

Live without inhibition, love without restriction, laugh without hesitation - you are an inspiration to all! So smile and watch others curve their lips upwards too! ;)

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: 5 Things I Think I Think About Podcasting - Jay Acunzo, Sorry for Marketing

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:57 pm

Podcastig is definitely here to stay. As we continue to dive deeper into this OnDemand world we live in, it will be vital that your content stands out among the crowd or you will most definitely sink to the bottom like Jay says.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com