Instagram Rolls Out Business Pages

Articles about Growth Hacking, Networking Tips and Tools
Sheryl Loch

Instagram Rolls Out Business Pages

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:40 am

We heard it was coming in May and they are starting to roll out Business accounts in some areas.

Not sure how many of you were excited to get an Instagram Business Account, but we will soon see what they are all about.

I personally think they will be bullshit. Just like Facebook pushed so many to start fan/business pages and they offered a few perks to get you to build them and post tons of content, invest loads of time…just to now make you pay to have them seen…even by people who like your page!

We have already seen Instagrams New Algorithm that is modeled after Facebooks where your feed is showing post by those you interact with most, which limits your reach in getting seen by people who may have forgotten about you. So it only makes sense that they will continue to follow the Facebook flow of shit.

Yes, I hate to say that Instagram will only allow business accounts a free ride for a year but when we look at the timing that may be all you get. Most sites like to pull the rug out before the holidays so brands are desperate for reach and September would be a time when everyone is gearing up for Holiday Selling and might just buy ads if that is the only way to be seen.

So, what do you think…will you get a business account of will you just share your business through a regular account?

ps. We have also seen all the free sites like Crowdfire go to a paid only tool in preparation for a site boom!

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Kirstin Hancock

Re: Instagram Rolls Out Business Pages

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:33 pm

I am very envious of my American, New Zealand and Australian friends who have had this feature roll out to them first! I have read the UK will have to wait until the new year! Is this true?

The main feature I see advantaging my business is that customers can directly contact us! This is a win win situation!

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier