Facebook Boosted Post Hack

Articles about Growth Hacking, Networking Tips and Tools
Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Facebook Boosted Post Hack

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:56 am

I will admit that I don't do a lot of ads on Facebook personally. There are people who are way better and I usually outsource it to a pro, but as I am spending more time learning how to do it myself. I love learning new things just not about Facebook. I hate Facebook.

Anyway, I read this article about a hack for boosting Facebook posts and thought this would be great for all of you as well. I definitely did not know this. I get frustrated with boosting a post because I don't ever like my targeting options, but now I know the way I should have been doing this all along. The article is well written and shares the process step by step with screen shares.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Re: Facebook Boosted Post Hack

Unread post by JessMaynard » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:30 am

I have boosted and I have custom audiences & have seen that you can customize the audience if you click around a bit so I never understood what people were talking about when they said never never do a boost.

I do like this work around (& the screen shots make following the how to part of this super easy). I think the advantage is that it is quick to go in and do a different audience later which you can't so with a straight from the timeline boost. FB ads....(sigh) I know I need to do them, I have learned, I implement what I have learned & have gotten results (over 30 new sign ups for my free scarf video-link in the signature line) but for some reason I always wonder if I am doing it right or am I getting ripped off LOL It must be trust issues...

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Facebook Boosted Post Hack

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:35 am

I feel you there on the trust issues, Jess. I don't trust Facebook as far as I can throw them, which is clearly NOT far at all. I did really like how this article walked the user through step by step with the screen share. I like content like this that doesn't hold back and shows people exactly how to do something.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com