Do you have advocates for your business?

Articles about Sales, Advertising, Email
Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Do you have advocates for your business?

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:51 pm

The answer should be YES! Right here! You have built in advocates for your business right here everyday willing to share you content, products and services.

I am dumbfounded by the amount of people who continue to only post their content on social without looking for outside sources, just like this forum. You do realize after watching this video with Ammon Johns that your social posts are not being indexed, so why not take advantage of a few of the benefits of private forum or community membership. It's silly not too!

So, I've had about enough of dumb lately that I had to put it in writing and share it with you all. :) Here are 3 basic ways that you can build your advocates for your business, product or service.
440 - whoisadvocate_lany.jpg
440 - whoisadvocate_lany.jpg (24.97 KiB) Viewed 2099 times

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

Sheryl Loch

Re: Do you have advocates for your business?

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:32 am

I saw another article tonight about why bloggers are joining forums and communities...it is for the same reasons you stated...so you have another place to share your knowledge and can get to know people who have like interest that will share your content. Of course that means you have to participate in posting on not only your own content, but also that of other peoples. With forums, there is no automation, so you know the people posting on your threads are really there...they didn't just send an automated message.

God knows Twitter and Facebook is filled with automated messages. The people you think will be seeing your content...may never go to the site, they just send out their crap and never pay attention to anyone but themselves.

I would love to see what Twitter and Facebook looked like if they turned off any automation for a day...your streams would dry up fast. But, with a forum such as this one, we would still be going as usual.

To get your content shared, it must be seen by real people! You also need to be interested in other people before they will be interested in you!

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Do you have advocates for your business?

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:11 am

I'd love it if Twitter and FB shut down automation for a day. That would be amazing. I've had so many conversation lately with people and I am just flabbergasted that they just keep pushing to social. They are not getting anything from it because no one is seeing their content.

I am really, really glad that we have this forum even though it is small, I think that it is still more powerful than social right now.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com