Is Your CMO a Customer Champion?

Articles about Sales, Advertising, Email
Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Is Your CMO a Customer Champion?

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:36 pm

Marketing has moved from a one way, push marketing to a highly interactive, customer centric strategies. CMO's that pay attention to what their consumer is saying about their brand or product is helping their brand make a bigger impact, more memorable experiences, attracting new customers and building stronger relationships with current customers.

I pay attention to companies that listen to their customer base. Those brands and companies are typically found to be the most successful and most beloved.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Re: Is Your CMO a Customer Champion?

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:47 pm

I have to say on my Facebook Page people love when we play games like this or that (when we post 2 items and ask them which they like more) or just posting a photo and saying~hey yay or nay on this style or color. If we get enough votes for one, it definitely effects our buying habits so they better match our customer's buying habits!
They just love giving their opinion & I can use that to better serve them!!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Is Your CMO a Customer Champion?

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:24 pm

It's a smart move to listen to your consumers. Amazing how many companies still don't or don't do it that well. You're ahead of the curve, Jess.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com