If This Then That Recipes

Articles about Sales, Advertising, Email
Sheryl Loch

If This Then That Recipes

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Do you use 'If This Then That' to keep track of things or do posting in your business?
If so, then you will love this article from Seer Interactive The Ultimate List of IFTTT Recipes for Marketers

I use ITTT for some things, but if I have to make my own recipient is when I normally screw up. I know they must be super simple...they walk you right through the process, but somehow I screw them up. I can usually find a recipe I need on the site, but some of those tend to be old or broken, so I am hoping that these in the article will work without issue.

They have recipes listed for things I never even thought about doing.

If you use ITTT, tell us what you do with it, we all love new ideas.
IFTTT Menue Cocktail 1824772 [Converted].png
IFTTT Menue Cocktail 1824772 [Converted].png (30.08 KiB) Viewed 5429 times

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: If This Then That Recipies

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:55 pm

IFTTT can be awesome! I am seeing more and more people set up automation through IFTTT and forgetting it. Some of these recipes can be realy useful, but people (mostly marketers) are mis-using the recipes to spam the rest of us.

Word to the wise, use automation that you can maintain for the long term and that when set up it doesn't turn off your followers.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:34 pm

What a great resource! I am such an interacter with my followers that I try not to automate anything but I see the value in it but now I know where to find a great resource~thanks Sheryl.
I did use another automator in the past but I didn't like how it looked when it posted to the second platform, so I get what you are saying Lany. You really have to make sure it is a good fit not just an easy fit. What's good and easy for me is not always what is best for my customers & they are the ones that matter the most in the long run!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:25 pm

You nailed it Jess! It has to be good for the customer. If you look too over automated it is a total turnoff to your audience or potential customer.

Lany Sullivan

lanysullivan.com

Sheryl Loch

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:11 am

Well as we know, marketers can ruin anything!

The thing with ITTT, it can be used for far more than just slinging links to your social networks. I think it was around before marketers hit the social sites and was mostly used for personal things.

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:56 am

Marketers ruin EVERYTHING! :)

Ya, outside of the social crap there really some recipes that are great for efficiency and time management.

Lany Sullivan

lanysullivan.com