What is the Purpose of Your Landing Page?

Articles about Sales, Advertising, Email
Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

What is the Purpose of Your Landing Page?

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:28 am

This article from Marketing Profs gives us 3 super simple steps to make sure our landing page is accomplishing exactly what we want. Most people though have no idea how to write landing page copy and really struggle even making the attempt and this is exactly why I love this article.

Go through the process with your own landing pages and see if you are on track or not. It's easy to make some simple adjustments to improve your flow and process.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Re: What is the Purpose of Your Landing Page?

Unread post by JessMaynard » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:48 am

This is a great article Lany! I love the idea of using testimonials and may add some to my landing page. I love collecting emails to further serve my customers and I think these tips are really helpful!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Kirstin Hancock

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:04 pm

We recently changed our landing page adding in a quote from a leader in the technology world. We have had several people commenting that when they land with us that they are clear about our brand! This article gives some great advise that is easy to implement!

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:01 pm

Jess, I am so glad it was helpful to you! I know you are in the process of revamping your website so I love how timely this is for you!

Kirstin, you're site is beautiful! I love going to your site because each time I find that I learn something new. It's really smart that you put a quote from a leader in your industry on your site. That was a smart move!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com