How did your goal setting go for 2015?

Videos that will motivate us all!
JessMaynard

How did your goal setting go for 2015?

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:31 am

Goal setting is a HUGE accomplishment in itself! It is so important to look back, reflect and adjust to move forward and what better time than now, the last week of 2015??!!!

Check out this video where I admit how things turned our for my 2015!!! Comment below with your wins for 2015!

https://youtu.be/kwoiNPCIBxs

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Sheryl Loch

Re: How did your goal setting go for 2015?

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:49 am

Well, I almost hit one goal that was to have 15,000 views on the RCUWomen YouTube channel...we missed it by 10 days, so I guess 2015 was a fail. I'll try to do better in 2016!

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:18 pm

I didn't set any major goals for 2015. This was the first year in awhile that I didn't set up major ones. I'm ok with where I ended up and where we ended for RCUW.

Goals for 2016 though are quite specific and are continuing to be planned out with full execution too. I don't just make a goal, I also set up a plan to execute that goal... You should see my notes. 4 major goals for RCUW and 3 major goals for my business all planned (with room to manuever) to a T.

I'm super excited for what is already up and running for 2016. Ya'll better watch out. I'm in DO MORE mode. Thanks Gary Vee for that one!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:14 pm

Sheryl QUIT! We think of goals like playing horseshoes~close=wins :) Lany- I <3 Gary Vee!

I think of 2015 was a whirlwind~long story short, I am getting scared of years that end in 5. :lol:

2016 for me includes blogging, youtube channel up & going, some sort of affiliate program for my boutique. I should write this down somewhere cuz I am feeling like I am forgetting something...

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:14 pm

Jess, did you ever download my workbook? It can help you keep track of your goals and create action steps to accomplish them....

2016 is already off to a great start. We can brush 2015 under the rug if we need to. I'll hold the rug while you sweep Jess! :D

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com