How to be more productive!

Videos that will motivate us all!
JessMaynard

How to be more productive!

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:16 pm

Have you ever had a day where you just can't get it going? Can't find your mojo to kick the day's butt and get it all accomplished.

Check out this video to give you a few pointers and of course, tell me below~ your tips and ideas!!!

https://youtu.be/YuVyRJEapP8

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Sheryl Loch

Re: How to be more productive!

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:10 am

Hmmm, I do get up and get "dressed". Maybe not in clothes that most people would go out in, but I have on clothes, therefore I am dressed...right?

I think the way to start a productive day is mouthwash! That's right, not just brushing your teeth...you need mouthwash that lights up the inside of your mouth and makes you feel alive!

Mouthwash can be used anytime of day to add that zing and make you feel fresh...just don't drink the mouthwash...we are not trying to be alcoholics...we just want to freshen up the breath.

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: How to be more productive!

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:35 pm

Did I just read that Sheryl is getting drunk on mouthwash???

I actually have a routine most mornings, but I get lazy every once in awhile and then I have to beat myself back into submission! Ha! Typically, I like to get up in the morning, workout, shower, coffee and then start my day. I never take meetings before 10am or after 5pm. My first of hour of work is checking emails, social accounts for myself and clients and then at 10am starts meetings, recordings, etc. After 5pm, I fit in dinner and sometimes a workout if I didn't get one done in the am or I'll do a small second workout...then it's back to work on stuff that I can do with no interruptions that I can't/won't do during the day. I am way more productive at night.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com