But I don't wanna do it!

Videos that will motivate us all!
Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

But I don't wanna do it!

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:46 am

When I first watched Jess's video I laughed and thought about when we were kids and the temper tantrums that we threw when we didn't want to do something our parents or another adult told us to. I think that inner child throwing temper tantrums is alive and well today inside each of us as adults. We still don't wanna do it, but now we are adults and we have to do it. We have to make a decision to shut up our inner child and be the responsible adult.

However.... I still don't wanna!

When you've got something looming over you that you know that you need to start or even finish, but your inner child perks up and says NO!, what do you do to get it done?

https://youtu.be/-faWiDHC-38
440 - DontWanna.jpg
440 - DontWanna.jpg (26.43 KiB) Viewed 2307 times
440 - FTwFbX- But I don't wanna.png
440 - FTwFbX- But I don't wanna.png (17 KiB) Viewed 2223 times

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

Kirstin Hancock

Re: But I don't wanna do it!

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:29 pm

Oh Jess, you are so right! When you break down a task into little bits, it is so much more achievable. We all have things that we don't want to do! I try to roll my sleeves up and focus and just get on with it! As Lany would say just GSD!

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:56 pm

Thanks Kirstin! It was a fun video to do to get me started that day. I then did 2 more on top of it but getting going, getting started was my hard part. So I tricked myself into getting going and it worked. There are so many tricks for GSD.

I actually did a free consult with Lisa from System Savvy today and it was great! I really encourage people who are struggling with time management to reach out to her! It was a great session!! Figured out what was working and that is so helpful!! I would tell you to reach out to her at System Savvy Consulting & here is another of her great videos she did with us https://youtu.be/jw9e2rDyrIM?list=PLtYdpuULwr0EtPq2hvWbnN2LQb6ezFdGF

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:04 pm

Jess, I am so glad that you had some time with Lisa of System Savvy. She is so awesome. Time management is one of my favorite things. :D

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com