Rewarding your Facebook followers.

Videos about Growth Hacking, Networking Tips and Tools
JessMaynard

Rewarding your Facebook followers.

Unread post by JessMaynard » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:42 pm

If we are looking to stand out above the rest on social media~well, simply put, we have to do things a little differently.

I love my Facebook page. That is the platform where my business (aka me) is the most active.

I do all sorts of things:
I interact with comments.
I ask for comments to interact with.
I post new arrivals so people can tell me they want it and I will mail it off to them. Shopping without leaving Facebook!! (My target audience is busy women who want to look cute but don't want to fuss with runway style. They want ease, comfort and style.)
I know that they are busy so I also share with them tricks to keep their closet in order so they can get dressed faster, fast meals and other fun things besides my boutique items for sale.

Here is one way I make sure I make them feel special~it's a Fan of the Week app for your FB page.
https://youtu.be/ALUs7xj-_dA?list=PLtYdpuULwr0FBeo81a1a1mEOx2mUPln0o

Click here and go to the bottom & hit add to your page if you want to add this for your fans too!

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: Rewarding your Facebook followers.

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:23 pm

Jess, these are great tips. You do a great job of getting your FB fans involved and rewarding them when they take action!

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com