Getting More Facebook Fans!

Videos about Growth Hacking, Networking Tips and Tools
JessMaynard

Getting More Facebook Fans!

Unread post by JessMaynard » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:09 pm

If you have a Facebook page, you want more adoring fans liking your page, right! Here are 3 shoe string tips to get you going fast!

There are so many ideas out there about what to post and when to post and how to post but HOW do you get that "like" in the first place??!! Short of spending tons of money on costly Facebook ads & begging all your friends & family (who, by the way, may not even be your target market) what can we do???

I have a brick & mortar store so here are a few things I do & they are pretty thrifty :mrgreen:

1. Do the customers coming through your door know you have a social media page?? No, well, tell them! I talk about it constantly! I have a little flyer asking them, Hey are you on Facebook?? Follow us~ giveaways, sales, new arrivals (This costs nothing besides time to create it and ink to print it) I do a weekly giveaway via Facebook only. So guess what is sitting out for all to see, that is right~this week you can win XYZ. (PS- it was a key chain last week)

2. Here I tell you my #1 trick to more likes when people come into my store in this video:
https://youtu.be/o5OtteBEnSI?list=PLtYdpuULwr0FBeo81a1a1mEOx2mUPln0o
This costs you nothing unless they like (if you are going to pay to get exposure to your page via Facebook ads~why not have something in store to pass along as well-and a discount has no up front cost to you!!)

3. Do you have a Closed sign? How about modifying it to say Sorry I missed you, find me here when the store is closed & list your social media with usernames. (WOW- what a way to set yourself apart from your neighbors & again all it costs is time & ink to get it in your window!)

I hope these are helpful & if you have anymore ideas to convert those in store likers into Facebook likers~Let me know :)

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Kirstin Hancock

Re: Getting More Facebook Fans!

Unread post by Kirstin Hancock » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:16 pm

I have been interacting with my followers, entering into conversation, getting to know them. Then followers of theirs join in! Another thing to gain followers is to join into tweet chats that interest you.

Kirstin Hancock
Co-founder Blue Maestro
Inventor Pacif-i, the Smart Pacifier

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Jess, I loved the "closed" sign idea! That is awesome. I never thought about that one. These are all great ideas for brick and mortar businesses.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

Sheryl Loch

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:57 am

Seems like these ideas are so simple, but I would have not thought of them. Hmmm, guess that is why we have you around Jessica, you think from a totally different area. ;-}

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:37 pm

Thanks guys! Kirst- that is always good practice. I mean if someone were to walk thru the door of a brick & mortar biz and you didn't engage with them. They would think you are snotty or crazy :lol:

Lany~honestly I have to get on that for my new store. I haven't done it here yet :oops:

Sheryl~I do think differently don't I but so do you, that's why I like ya :mrgreen:

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Shop at Ava Grace Fashions Get a free SCARF TYING VIDEO E-COURSE: Your Style made EASY

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:48 pm

Get it girl! There are SO many things to do in business. Create a list and knock them out one by one....

Lany Sullivan

lanysullivan.com

JessMaynard

Unread post by JessMaynard » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:31 pm

I already have 3 lists. 1 is almost done tho LOL

Jess Maynard-Gilbert

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:43 pm

I feel the same! I have so many lists, but they typically all follow the same path so it makes it easy to complete.

Lany Sullivan

lanysullivan.com