Upload Your Video To twitter

Videos about Growth Hacking, Networking Tips and Tools
Sheryl Loch

Upload Your Video To twitter

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:28 am

Uploading a video to Twitter is super easy to do. You don't need a special app and the only thing you do need is a short video and it needs to be in an MP4 format!

It use to be that the only way to upload a video right into Twitter was through mobile...that sucked for us nonmobile people (I know i am the only one left). For a good while now Twitter has allowed video uploads from desktop, but a lot of people still don't know that...so here ya are...informed!

So why is being able to upload fro your PC so great, it means you don't have to point the camera at yourself and just have a "now" video. With the PC option, you can make a video in your editor and then upload a teaser for a new YouTube Video. Maybe do a time lapse or stop motion quick video...do something to stand out from your competition!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jiqL-7384k

Now since I mentioned a teaser video, I guess I should show you one of ours that is just the first few seconds of a video we had coming soon.

Checkout this tweet on RCUWomen with a Twitter video that was uploaded the same way as on the above how to video - https://twitter.com/rcuwomen/status/689282332847558656

So, are you going to give Twitter video a try?

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

systemsavvy

Re: Upload Your Video To twitter

Unread post by systemsavvy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:09 am

Thanks for the tip. I haven't done one yet . . . but I'll give it a try!

Make today productive, rewarding, and fun!

Lisa

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:11 pm

Genius idea for us to do promo videos on Twitter and Facebook for upcoming videos and series. I hope that as our audience continues to grow that we see even more interaction on these.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

jesswebb

Unread post by jesswebb » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:46 am

hi all, I'm having an issue transferring video to twitter.The issue happens Angle proportion is 1:1.Theoretically it fits specs for transferring as video on twitter as depicted in Twitter bolster.Informal organizations are an extraordinary place to transfer and offer video content, particularly on the off chance that it is extremely captivating for the gathering of people that you are endeavoring to reach and Twitter is only one of the numerous awesome stages to share your video content on.

Useful Website