What do your social accounts say

Videos about Growth Hacking, Networking Tips and Tools
Sheryl Loch

What do your social accounts say

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:06 pm

Here is a video by Gary Vaynerchuk where is is talking about looking at social media accounts to see how hard you are working.

Many people say "I am so busy", I have been working my butt off"...but is that true? Are they just slinging out shit that is getting to no one?

Maybe they are just using automation on their social accounts to make it seem like they are working the accounts?

I know when I fire up one of my YouTube accounts, I really do spend hours a day sharing links, making graphics, watching and commenting on others videos. If all I was going to do is take the lazy way and automate tweets to all my videos...my channels would look just like many others.

You either are serious about building or you are just playing around to make yourself feel like you are doing something!

What will people see when they visit your accounts...real growth and hard work or just someone playing around?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArpNa0he9Nw

Post link -

Code: Select all

http://rcuwomen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=382
440 - Im so busy.png
440 - Im so busy.png (5 KiB) Viewed 2034 times

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Re: What do your social accounts say

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:55 pm

I think people need to eliminate the word "BUSY" from their vocabulary!!! It's so freaking obnoxious! We all have 24 hours in a day. The question is are you using them wisely?

I agree, Sheryl, people automate so much crap that I have started to unfollow accounts because I know that the users are not present and active.

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com

Sheryl Loch

Unread post by Sheryl Loch » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:59 am

Just think of how many people who follow you never reply or retweet you unless you mention them or send them a link to your tweet. I know that people will not see every tweet everyday, but seriously, it should happen every once in a while unless they just aren't looking at their streams.

Ok, have to go...I am just so BUSY!

I watch YouTube videos.

Sheryl Loch. com

Lany Sullivan
Site Admin

Unread post by Lany Sullivan » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:48 am

Yup...people only pay attention when they are mentioned. This whole thing goes back to what we have been talking about and the post that I wrote and the one that Brian shared about getting into forums, communities and message boards where you know a larger majority will see, read, engage and possibly share your content. Way more powerful stuff.

You? Busy? Nah.....

Lany Sullivan
Management, Marketing, Events

lanysullivan.com